|Type: Commercial||Style: Commercial|
|City: Ocean City||Area: Boardwalk|
|Sq ft: 0||Dimensions: 0|
- Two Commercial Units For Lease Premier Center Boardwalk Location
BEST CORNER LOCATION ON ENTIRE
OCEAN CITY NJ BOARDWALK!!
Choice of TWO Commercial
Boardwalk Leases Available:
Premier Corner Unit #1:
Asking $130,000 p/yr, 10-Yr NNN 3%YOY
Asking $85,000 p/yr, 10-Yr NNN 3% YOY
Looking to start a business, relocate your business, or open a 2nd business location on the Ocean City New Jersey Boardwalk?
LOOK NO FURTHER…
This commercial condo HAS IT ALL!
Fantastic LANDMARK BOARDWALK Destination! Ideal for either any type of RETAIL or any type of FOOD business (Coffee bar; restaurant; seafood take out; deserts/pastries, ice cream, pretzels, novelties; a variety of high volume retail, surf shop (7th St Surf beach just one block away); island beach gear; or any multiple brand franchise business…. virtually anything you can think of… and NO LEASE restrictions, except for Pizza & T-shirts! Located in a highly established HIGH TRAFFIC VOLUME location–diagonally across from Ocean City’s Music Pier, next to Manco & Manco Pizza & OC Waterpark/ MiniGolf ! Just open your doors & start collecting your profits. It doesn’t get any better than this anywhere on the Boardwalk w/very few truly “comparable” spots on the OC Boardwalk! Tenants can fit out both interior & exterior to their specifications, subject to any required municipal approvals. This listing is available as one of three options:
1) CORNER UNIT UNIT #A
This is a NNN commercial lease which consists of approx 2,092 total sq ft (Retail + Storage); 13 ft of Boardwalk frontage, desirable and highly visible wrap frontage corner, 90 ft of highly visible continuous side boardwalk frontage + parking (copy of survey & site plan is available per request). This comprises 58.57% of subject commercial building.
2) UNIT #B
$ 85,000 -AVAILABLE
This listing is for a NNN lease for only Unit B which consists of approx 1,480 total sq ft (Retail + Storage) 15 ft of Boardwalk frontage + parking (copy of survey & site plan available). This comprises 41.43% of subject commercial building.
As per the approved plans, the Landlord shall deliver the following to the Tenant all of which shall be deemed as permanent fixtures to the building:
1. Frame out front entrance for either a designated exterior service counter area for glass or garage style door; a service counter with entrance door; or a solid garage door to accommodate entire width of boardwalk frontage space. (The cost of all exterior service counters, waterproof doors, hurricane proof windows/glass, and/or garage enclosures and their installation shall be incurred solely by the Tenant. Please note that some exterior closure products must be approved, as per code requirements for waterproofing & proper building seal.)
2. Install drop ceiling.
3. Provide all framed walls shown on the plans with drywall.
4. Complete bathroom(s)
5. Electrical: Install electrical service to the store including brand 200 amp 3 phase electrical new service.
200 amp 40 circuit load center
(6) 2 x 4 lay in fluorescent fixtures
(4) 20 amp 120 volt outlets
Exit emergency lighting to code
Single pole switches
The cost of any additional electrical outlets, wiring needs, and electrical fixtures will be incurred by the Tenant, but the work will be completed by the Landlord’s permitted electrician.
6. Plumbing & Flooring: The cost of any plumbing, all plumbing fixtures, and any choice of Tenant’s flooring will be incurred by the Tenant.
7. HVAC: Landlord shall provide HVAC layout and installation as per Wilson Plumbing $ Heating LLC to include:
1-mini split heat pump system to include:
1-3 ton with 3 indoor units
1-Fujitsu AOU 36RLXFZ1 R410A up to 18 SEER multi zone outdoor unit
3-Fujitsu ASU12RLF R410A 14.54+ SEER 8.7+ HSPF 12000 Milti-zone (HFI) indoor unit
All business use FF&E and installation for Tenant’s commercial fit out is the sole responsibility of the Tenant. Any additional requested modifications to the exterior of the building or changes to interior rough out of the Tenant’s space may be changed upon Tenant request, subject to Landlord approval and Tenant sole cost. The Tenant must provide Landlord a copy of the proposed floor layout plan, including all mechanical requirements for Landlord’s review and approval ASAP
This is a very RARE once-in-a-lifetime opportunity– this will not last!
CALL Kristina Doliszny NOW!
3) UNIT #A + UNIT #B COMBINED
$180,00 NOT AVAILABLE
This listing is for a NNN lease for both units together which consists of approx 3,571 total sq ft. Building consists of approx 29ft of boardwalk frontage, desirable and highly visible wrap corner, 90 ft of side boardwalk frontage; retail space + 2 storage areas + parking (survey & site plan available per request).
Call Us: (609) 412-5547
Forced Air, Gas Natural
Request More Information
Ocean City Real Estate Group, Keller Williams Realty, Robert Doliszny & Kristina Doliszny