|Type: Mixed Use||Style: 2-Story|
|City: Ocean City||Area: Central 7th-17th St|
|Sq ft: 0||Dimensions: 30x100|
GORGEOUS MIXED USE 3-UNIT BUILDING
Downtown Shopping District
Here’s your once -in -a lifetime opportunity to own one of the most beautiful buildings in Ocean City NJ’s most desirable Downtown Shopping District! Located in the very center heart of Asbury’s highest volume shopping corridor, this gorgeous upscale mixed-use building consists of 3 large units:
1) One fully renovated premium commercial unit consisting of approx. 2,800 sq ft (currently leased/operated by Asbury Kitchen & Bath for past 30 years) http://www.asburykitchenandbath.com/index.htm
2) One huge 2-Bed/1-Bath apartment with Washer/Dryer approx 1,000 sq ft (Back unit)
3) One huge 4-Bed/1.5-Bath apartment with Washer Dryer approx 1,800 sq ft (Front Unit)
If you are looking for a fantastic property with great value + upside in this market… THIS IS IT! Property is currently subject to approval for being condoed as a 3-unit condo building.
Building is currently fully tenant leased, but the tenant leases are due to expire soon. As a result, the opportunities for options here are numerous:
1) Commercially – you have the opportunity to buy the building and become your owner occupier of your own business; or secure a commercial lease as an income producing investment + you have two residential units on top!
2) Residential Units – The two top units may be re-leased; or renovated as a fix and flip and sold off; or renovated to increase market rent potential in your investment income portfolio; or potentially combined into one large 5-bedroom 2,800 sq ft residential unit for your own family use, or condoed for a resell.
Centrally located near 9th & Asbury, next to the Ocean City Coffee Company, Tah-Dah retailers, and across the street form Playa, Local Gym & Johnson’s Appliances…. the year round traffic volume of customers is both endless and second to none! Walk to EVERYTHING including delicious cafe’s, popular restaurants, Ocean City’s pristine Beaches and Boardwalk and all kinds of bayfront fishing and watersport fun! You can’t get any better than this! And opportunities to acquire an incredible Ocean City property at a location like this one only comes around once in a generation.
Call/Text Us immediately at (609) 412-5547!
Please note: Interior unit photos were obtained from Seller.
Updated professional photos will be posted in approx two weeks.
Street parking is readily available throughout the year and via permit at Ocean City municipal lot for $150 for entire season.
Call Us: (609) 412-5547
Request More Information
Kristina Doliszny, Robert Doliszny, Ocean City Real Estate Group @ Keller Williams Realty - Jersey Shore